Banji Akintoye Sacks Tola Adeniyi, Kila, Akingba, Others From YWC Executive Council
…Ask them to return all Properties of the Organisation in their possession
The leader of the Yoruba World Congress, YWC, Professor ‘Banji Akintoye called a meeting of the 16 member leadership Council of the organisation for today, 25th August, 2020 at the Lagos international Secretariat of the organisation.
The meeting commenced with all members except four members, namely Dr. Amos Akingba, Akogun Tola Adeniyi, Prof. Anthony Kila and Mr. Solagbade Popoola who, though were present within the premises, chose not to attend the meeting.
The leader made five entreaties, four at the beginning of the meeting, and one at the end, to rationally include them in the meeting. All these attempts unfortunately failed.
The Leadership Council of the Yoruba World Congress hereby resolves as follows:
1) The above listed protem officials are hereby removed from their protem executive positions with immediate effect.
2) The above listed members will continue to remain floor members of the Yoruba World Congress (YWC), if they so wish.
3) All materials, monies and paraphernalia of the organisation in the possession of the above former officials should be handed over to the Leadership Council of the YWC with immediate effect.
4) Pending the official elections to nominate and elect the substantive leaders to lead the YWC into the future, the remaining members of the Leadership Council shall continue to steer the affairs of the organisation under the able leadership of Prof. Banji Akintoye.
1) Prof. Banji Akintoye;
2) Prof Ezekiel Ogundowole;
3) Ass. Prof. Wale Adeniran;
4) Env. Kunle Adesokan;
5) Otunba Sade Olukoya;
6) Chief Imam Yoruba, Sheik Abdulraheem;
7) Mr. Akin Adejuwon;
8) Arc. Akinola George;
9) Mrs. Bunmi Abidogun;
10) Pastor Olusegun Bankole.
Are you an English Language graduate or an ND holder in Mass Communication ? Are you interested in building a career in the media industry? Call this number: 0808 389 4505 . We have a job for you.