Akinyele South LCDA Boss, Ahmed Kazeem Lists Achievements, Lauds Makinde
The caretaker chairman of Akinyele South LCDA, Hon Ahmed Kazeem Adekunle on Monday met with the finance and General purpose committee (F&GPC), to deliberate on the council’s activities since his appointment by Governor Seyi Makinde. Hon Kazeem popular called Kagara by his supporters highlighted his activities for the past 8 months. He equally thanked Governor Makinde for his support to his council and Akinyele in general.
The secretary to the council 1.Hon. Seye Matanmi.
2. Mr Salawudeen Lateef
3. Mr Adebiyi Monsurudeen
4.Mrs Aolat Kolapo
5. Mrs Bose Babstunde
6. Mr. Lukman Arowosaye.
HLGA Mrs. Funso Alao and all the management staff were present.
Below are the project executed between January to August 2020.
1.Rehabilitation of kole township road
2. Rehabilitation of Daada street 3,4,5,6 to to olowodo road through lateriting and grading.
3. Lateriting and grading of divine street to eweina lane 123and 4
4. Distribution of free utme forms to ssce students in the lcda jurisdiction
5.Numbering of all shops in SaSa market and design of its layout plan.
6.lateriting and grading of arulogun to elemona village.
7 lateriting and grading of Igbo oloyin to Oyo ode road
8. Installation of a 500kva transformer at temidire estate, jakan, agbowo area Ibadan.
9.Drilling and construction of a motorized borehole with steel stanchion at idi iroko, olufaana, Demilokun village
10.Drilling and construction of a motorized borehole with steel stanchion at mogaji Akekaka area temidire Zone 6.
11.purchase of office furniture for the caretaker members , Hods, and directors.
12. Installation of 500kva transformer at SoBU area Trinity Ibadan.
13.palliative measure and repair of Aroro Makinde bridge phase 1.
14. Palliative measure and repair of Aroro Makinde phase 2.
15. Enlightenment programmes on COVID-19 pandemic.
16. Sanitary evacuation of blocked drainage in other to prevent flooding phase 2
17. Hiring of a 10 room apartment for official accommodation for four years.
Are you an English Language graduate or an ND holder in Mass Communication ? Are you interested in building a career in the media industry? Call this number: 0808 389 4505 . We have a job for you.